Jump to content
durdyenglish

Best Version Yet

Recommended Posts

I'm sure plenty will disagree, but I think we're looking at one of the best (if not THE best) version of Elemental ever.

There are many (better) reasons why I feel this version is best, but my favorite quality of life improvement thus far has been adding a maelstrom generation component to Lightning Shield. It makes me feel like the elements are responding to my moment of need and further cements the broad stroke concept of "warrior mage" that Elemental Shaman is based upon (literally, as the maelstrom generation from lightning shield mimics Protection Warrior rage generation).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...