Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

unlocking flying early in Azeroth

Recommended Posts

Guest

Is there or was there a quest or achievement or something that basically unlocks flying earlier than lvl 30 (using the new 9.0 standard)?  I saw a lvl 28 flying in Panda Land the other day and a very dim light bulb went off over my head, that there was something, can't remember what, that allowed flying earlier.  Was it for having 1000 mounts?, a pvp quest, or ????  Any help will be appreciated as I cannot find this on any site.  Thank you and stay safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

First, I want to say, "Thanks" to the members of Icy-Veins for taking the time to read this or think of what could be the answer.  Very much appreciated.   Second, I just logged onto a toon that is now a squished level 26 (was 66 and had flying), who even now still has flying.  Not sure if Blizz in their little heart has allowed those of us who worked hard to get to those levels for flying or if it is a bug in their programming.  I am leaning towards WOW being buggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...