Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EvilBeDamned

Furious Charge

Recommended Posts

Call me a noob, that's ok... I'm a casual D3 player.  Barbarian, 70(141) wearing 4 pieces of Raekor 

...but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to assign Furious Charge under skills.   It's not an option.  Am I doing something wrong??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure you have the Elective Mode enabled. By default it is off, limitign what skills can be assigned under what button. It's....Somewhere in the options>gameplay menu, don't remember exactly where and it's in different spots on different platforms. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...