Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ain

Valor Cap

Recommended Posts

So I noticed with valor today that something didn't quite look right. Im currently carrying 1665 valor, but when hovering over the currency I see total season 2415 / 6500 so is this something once hitting the cap you wont be able to earn anymore so I should be really picky about the items that I upgrade?
I'd assume like all other currencies once I spend some I open up more room to earn more, but that is just not appearing to be the case.

unknown.png

 

Can anyone possibly shed any light on this. Is that intended or is this hopefully just a visual bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly every character has a hard cap on the valor they can earn during the season. Each weekly reset will add 750 to your cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...