Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zhronne

Free Primal Ancient on Seasonal GR75

Recommended Posts

So the first time you clear a GR75 with a Seasonal Character you're gonna get a guaranteed Primal Ancient drop.

I was wondering... is this once per season or once per character? If I make 10 different characters and reach GR75 with each of them, does it mean I'm gonna get 10 Primal Ancients?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...