FORUMS
positiv2

Holy Paladin Healer Guide (TBC Classic)

Guest darktemplaru

on t4 raid gear you have shoulders listed 2 times and no feet.

9 hours ago, Guest darktemplaru said:

on t4 raid gear you have shoulders listed 2 times and no feet.

Hey darktemplaru, is there any way you could link the page here or send me a screenshot? I tried looking for what you had mentioned but this is what I see when I look at the tier 4 BiS for Holy Paladin.

image.png

Guest Mik

Need to correct the Libram; BiS would still be Libram of Light off of Noth. https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=23006/libram-of-light

Also, could we also add a BiS alternate table below the BiS table?

On 8/7/2021 at 9:48 AM, Guest Mik said:

Need to correct the Libram; BiS would still be Libram of Light off of Noth. https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=23006/libram-of-light

Also, could we also add a BiS alternate table below the BiS table?

Hey Mik, sorry for the delay but  thank you for that, I will update it to reflect that as an alternative. I left it out as it's pretty difficult to get a Naxx group going at this point in time but you're right that it is better. I'll look into how to go about a list of other strong items, the BiS list is specifically supposed to be the 'best' items but I do agree a list of strong alternatives that aren't quite as good would be useful for everyone! Thanks for checking out the guide.

Guest Magneith-Remulos

You have the wrong oil listed. You want the + healing one, Brilliant Mana Oil. The Wizard oil only adds + damage.

I've also found that bonus healing overrides intellect in many cases as only a percentage of intellect goes to healing. I also choose crit over healing power for food and elixirs. Critting is far more beneficial for mana and while intell increases both of these, straight crit is better. I use Adepts elixir and elixir of Major Mageblood, along with Skullfish Soup. This gives me an extra 2% crit and it shows in the logs. I parse higher when I use crit.

Guest Magneith-Remulous

RE my previous comment on Wizard Oil, it was pointed out to me that the tooltip is wrong and the Wizard oils do give + healing.

After some analysis I recommend the next oil down that gives healing and crit.

Guest This outdated

Any chance of an update for current patch version (LK prepatch went live a while ago)