Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cedar

Unlocking Mechagnome requirements

Recommended Posts

I am just returning to the game after having not played for a couple of years. I want to unlock the mechagnome race but could use some guidance getting there. I can trace it from the point of being able to get the quest "Send the Fleet", but dont know how to get to that point. Is reputation still required? I had read that Shadowlands was removing rep requirements in this respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have possibly conflicting information that says that I need to be friendly with all three factions, and the quest will appear, or I have to do a dungeon, or I have to do the entire heart of Azeroth quest chain and then the quest will show up. Would someone please provide clarification? I do have the Shadowlands expansion, I would just like to create a mechagnome also..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...