FORUMS
Damien

Paladin Quests

This thread is for comments about our Paladin Quests guide for TBC Classic.

Guest Waylon

I did scholo and before realising what I'd done, I jumped in a port to SW. The quest has disappeared from my log when usually a completed quest will have '(completed)' next to it and map doesn't show one question mark for it. I'm lost as to wtf I can even do about this and if this has even happened before.

2 hours ago, Guest Waylon said:

I did scholo and before realising what I'd done, I jumped in a port to SW. The quest has disappeared from my log when usually a completed quest will have '(completed)' next to it and map doesn't show one question mark for it. I'm lost as to wtf I can even do about this and if this has even happened before.

Hey Waylon! Sorry that happened, that sounds really strange and not something I've heard of happening before. If I were you I would open a ticket either in game or on the Blizzard website explaining what happened and perhaps a GM can let you know what happened or how to remedy it.

A reminder for - after you killed the 25 Spirits - you should head to Stratholme for the Holy Water so you don't waste your Hearthstone and/or 8min+ flight time would have been appreciated ^^

Edited by Starkk

10 hours ago, SineMetu said:

It looks like there is a female version on the horde side because I am seeing "A Summons from Lady Liadrin" - https://tbc.wowhead.com/quest=64139/a-summons-from-lady-liadrin instead of "A Summons from Lord Solanar". Everything else remains the same

Hey, that is a good catch and part of what makes the game so awesome. Thank you for that I will look to incorporate it an update here soon.