Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StephenMcFarlane

Why's Ask mr robot and icy veins so diffrent?

Recommended Posts

I think Fouton is the only person in this thread who has been correct.

 

Gear, like rotation, works on a priorty system now. There isn't a sure, true, BiS.

 

By my rules, Flameslinger's is BiS-- but for Frenikk I'd reckon Ebon Ritual Hood is BiS, and yet further for Feylaa or Charmander I think Hood of Swirling Senses is BiS.

 

You're going to have to put a bit more effort into high-end frost than just asking for answers. Must understand the logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...