FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

this is a great site for anyone who needs to learn about any class /raid/ or general informtion, if i had the money i would help support this site for future uses.

• Like 1

I ❤ Icy-Veins. Your guides helped me a lot with all the new spells, glyphs, rotations, talents etc. Thank you so much xxx

• Like 1

After using Icy Veins for a long time i have to say that its probably the best wowguide for every class & specc in the game atm. Thumbs up for Icy Veins!Posted Image

• Like 1

Thank you for the awesome giveaways you guys do! More importantly though, thank you for your Affliction Warlock guide and all the other guides! They have definitely been an immense help. :D

Good Luck to everyone in this week's giveaway! :)

• Like 1

Hei guys,

All lightbringer realm knows icy-veins.com now:). Hope you will enjoy ''the crowd of light''...

Keep up the good work,

Cheers

• Like 1

I Posted Image Icy-Veins.

They have the best guides ever.

And also i like the way this site looks like

Thank You Icy-Veins for your help in everything including things from WoW

And Good luck to all people entering this contest

• Like 1

I wanna win!!!! I have none of these mounts and they would be a perfect fit with my other mounts. And account wide too!!! <3 and yes IV has the most comprehensive forums for all classes a pvp section for each class would be amazing!

Edited by Yurmom
  • Like 1

You don't have to tell me to say something nice....I only have nice things to say about Icy Veins. Thank you for the wonderful 5.0.4 patch notes. :)

• Like 1

For all the people at Icy-Veins.

Even if this wasn't for a give-away, I wanted to express to you all my heartfelt gratitude about the hard work and dedication you put into this site. Not only have you guys helped my team to get through heroic Firelands, but also Heroic Dragon Soul. Not to mention the hours I have spent scouring your transmog section to come up with some nice transmogs. (Which I will be posting here soon). I love how you guys have kept up to date with all the latest in changes and what is coming up. Really a stellar job! Icy-veins has become my Go-To webpage for any information I need in game. In fact, I always have it up on my second computer so I don't even have to alt-tab from the action. LoL Keep up the GREAT work!!!

• Like 2

Icy Veins is the diamond in the rough of all websites who claim to be the best guides to the World of Warcraft. Hat's off to this site and know that my guild always refers to this site for any information or help with the game Posted Image

• Like 1

I really appreciate all you guys have done to help people get ready for MoP. It helped me gear up and prepare myself for some monkness pleasure. Thanks for all you guys have done, and for all the future help you provide.

• Like 1

I'm actually really proud of you guys :D

To see you featured in mmo-champion with the 5.0.4 class guides was amazing!!

I've been following you for a long time so it would be cool to win something :3

Keep up the updates! And thanks :)

• Like 2

Hey, thanks for the awesome website & guides! My guild has been using them to help with progression ever since we had found it. It gives a ton of nice little tips and tricks for fights that help make tougher fights a lot easier.

A suggestion would be to possibly sticky a thread about your suggested add-ons under the Raids and Dungeons forum page, and give a pretty good run down of how they work and how to set them up (nothing too in-depth, just enough to get people started, like when I just started ElvUI, it was... "fun"). Also, for when you guys do the PvP guides in MoP, possibly incorporate it in your PvP forum as a sticky, but for the PvP add-ons (again, nothing too in-depth, I'm not saying shammy helper or whatever you have for shaman as a suggested add-on for raiding, but just the general ones like Gladius and a suggested UI and CD tracking add-on to help people get introduced into PvP until they figure out what is going on for themselves).

Edited by Mit213
  • Like 2

I recently got asked to switch from my Shaman that I've played for years to a mage for MoP due to the needs to the raid and gear availability, and this site has seriously saved me from fumbling around trying to re-figure how everything works.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Our guild stands by your website and makes sure we all us it for our new patch needs!

A new mount would also be nice to cheer me up right now :(

• Like 1