Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mirme

Can I use A chatpad for the xbox one controller with wow?

Recommended Posts

Can I use a chatpad for the Xbox one controller (the controller is wired) with wow? I use the controller it  is great, I use the Console Port addon. I am just curious before i invest in a chatpad, otherwise I would have no use for it, Thanks!

 

Edited by Mirme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...