FORUMS
Sinzhu

Paladin PvP

8 hours ago, Guest oomboy said:

Boar speed does not stack with pursuit of justice talent. Such a poor choice

Hey Oomboy, you are correct. This was an oversight on my end and will be corrected, thank you for checking out my guide.

18 hours ago, Guest Aladerum said:

Is the Gladiator's Libram of Justice not good? 

It's not great, the effect can definitely be useful but each spec has a non-PvP relic that will yield greater results in almost every situation.

Guest Scaa

Hello,

Do you Update this BIS-List for Season 3?

It would be very nice!

MFG Scaa

2 hours ago, Guest Scaa said:

Hello,

Do you Update this BIS-List for Season 3?

It would be very nice!

MFG Scaa

Hey  MFG Scaa, yes we have an updated list for Season 3 waiting to be posted give it just a little bit more time and it'll be on here!

Guest Scaa
On 1/2/2022 at 6:43 PM, Sellinz said:

Hey  MFG Scaa, yes we have an updated list for Season 3 waiting to be posted give it just a little bit more time and it'll be on here!

Thanks a lot 🙂

Guest Venoxis Chad

Sorry but the Season 4 List is off.
Dont know which Clown wrote this List.

46 minutes ago, Guest Venoxis Chad said:

Sorry but the Season 4 List is off.
Dont know which Clown wrote this List.

Hey! That would be me. 😞 I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm curious to hear what it is you think could be better? I think the only thing even remotely debatable would be the Cloak, Hard Khorium Band is an insane amount of stats that  very few other items in the game come close to matching.

1 hour ago, Guest Lonzi said:

2nd bis weap after apolyon?

Hey, if you have the arena points I would say the Brutal Glad weapon but after that probably  Cata's Edge from Hyjal

Guest Holy Paladin Pvper

I would love to see your gem set up in order to get the Mystical Meta gem activate.

Guest Atlas
On 7/5/2022 at 11:12 AM, Guest Holy Paladin Pvper said:

I would love to see your gem set up in order to get the Mystical Meta gem activate.

Agreed. Are you putting Nightseye equivalents in your red and blue slots so you can have more?

Guest question

Your talent guide recommends "redoubt" which seems to rely on a shield, but your gear guide recommends a two handed weapon.

5 hours ago, Guest question said:

Your talent guide recommends "redoubt" which seems to rely on a shield, but your gear guide recommends a two handed weapon.

Hey! You'll never be in Devo aura but there are situations where you will be using a shield to try and survive/possibly cast a heal on yourself is why that is there.

On 7/22/2022 at 11:28 PM, Guest Atlas said:

Agreed. Are you putting Nightseye equivalents in your red and blue slots so you can have more?

On 7/5/2022 at 11:12 AM, Guest Holy Paladin Pvper said:

Hey guys! I am away from my PC right now but in the next day or so I will post my set up, so sorry for the delay.

Guest Mamba
On 7/27/2022 at 2:19 PM, Sellinz said:

Hey guys! I am away from my PC right now but in the next day or so I will post my set up, so sorry for the delay.

Any chance we could see that? I'm having a hard time finding a way to apply that meta gem when all the pvp gear has yellow gem sockets!

11 hours ago, Guest Mamba said:

Any chance we could see that? I'm having a hard time finding a way to apply that meta gem when all the pvp gear has yellow gem sockets!

I apologize, this slipped my mind thank you for coming back to this -  So I put 'Steady' Gems in the yellow sockets in the chest and shoulder yellow slots and use Blessed gems to kinda fill in if I end up using any PvE gear with sockets in order to keep the majority blue.