FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Wildstar

I think even 2-person groups are recognized towards guild renown. Hopefully with all the rested xp that my toon has accumulated over the week, I can push towards 20 and the first dungeon sometime this weekend.

Good luck with the dungeons, I've attempted both and my group for each wiped a bunch on the second boss of the instance. One has an insta-kill mechanic (avoidable, but has limited time to do so), and the other is just a mess with how things played out. I won't be able to play until Sunday since I have/had class registration for my first semester of college, and then Father's Day with my grandparents. After that I should be on a bit more regularly for any group leveling/dungeoning.

I have done Stormtalon's Lair twice on my Esper. Both with organized groups though and took close to two hours. So, it was tough and fun learning experience. I can imagine it being quite a bit of nightmare with PuGs though.

Geoda, I have another guest pass that I can message you in a few hours as soon as I get home! That ok?

Woah. Yeah, that would be sweet! I'll be there!

Geo and I were on there a bit yesterday.  Krazy was showing us around.  I'll be on there again Monday.  Thanks again for the key!!

• Like 1

Awesome, we have a really fun group of people.looking forward to running some Wildstar dungeons and raids for a few months until WoD comes out.

• Like 1

Well snap, I just got an alpha invite, this may seriously cut into my wildstar time. Blizzard must have known what's best for them and gave me an alpha invite to stop me from recruiting a bagillion people to Wildstar. biggrin.png

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Blizzard has a way of tossing us bread crumbs at just the right time :p

I've already managed to save up 3 Credd, so unless I were to sell it to a goldfarmer or something I have game time to keep playing, but my next few weekends will definitely be devoted to exploring WoD alpha.

• Like 1

So a few things. I love wildstar, It's such a nice change of pace. I have a dps SS and a healing Esper. both 22-23 ish. I'll end up making a tankgineer at some point. I'm dominion on the Thunderfoot server. I'd love to play with some folks on the forums here. Also was wondering if there was any pages devoted to dungeon guides/loot lists and things like that yet for the game. Probably not so much that it's new but worth a shot. I would really like to find a good dungeon group with people. hit me up :)

We don't have any guides here yet. Since I'm the one playing the most among the mods right now, it'd probably mostly be up to me to start writing some guides, which I've been considering. But I also nagged Damien to make a D3 forum and then I didn't write nearly as much content for that forum as I originally intended. I'm probably going to wait a month or two and see if Wildstar is still going stong, and as the WoD alpha progresses I should figure out if I plan on going back to hardcore wow raiding or if I'm going to stay with wildstar.

So, it's still a possibility, I just want to make sure I'm sticking with Wildstar, and that Wildstar is going to remain popular, and that I have the time/motivation to write Icy-Veins quality guides, before I start pushing for a Wildstar section.

• Like 2

Yea I agree with that. Probably a smart call. I hope wildstar stays "poppin" as these youngsters call it. Game is a blast. Healing hasn't been this hard in an MMO in awhile lol

So a few things. I love wildstar, It's such a nice change of pace. I have a dps SS and a healing Esper. both 22-23 ish. I'll end up making a tankgineer at some point. I'm dominion on the Thunderfoot server. I'd love to play with some folks on the forums here. Also was wondering if there was any pages devoted to dungeon guides/loot lists and things like that yet for the game. Probably not so much that it's new but worth a shot. I would really like to find a good dungeon group with people. hit me up smile.png

jabbithole.com

Just found this after browsing the esper forums.  From what I can see by looking around the site, it's the WoWHead of Wildstar.

• Like 2