Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Monty01

sc0775m4n

Recommended Posts

hi been trying to find out if you can put a socket in ethreals this season and in all discussions the answer was simple no you can well I did on second day of season 24 put a socket on mang songs lesson so the answer is yes you can socket a gem onto weapons with no issue at all the answer to get this socket is simple find and use ramaldas gift .I found it took the  chance and bingo job done so I think I'm accualy the very first to do this happy days 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...