Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Monty01

sc0775m4n

Recommended Posts

hi I put a socket in a weapon ethreal I think I'm the first to do so iv not found any references to socketing a ethrel by all accounts your not supposed to be able to in fact all that's needed to do this is ramaldas gift it will put a socket in your ethreal of choice I did this on day two of season 24 and as yet iv not found anyone on any forum that's done this woohoo 

oh wepon iv used this on was mang songs lesson 

 

 

 

Edited by Monty01
forgot to include name of ethreal in d3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...