Jump to content
FORUMS
Damien

Hammerdin Build

Recommended Posts

How is hammerdin from lvl 18 to level 30 ? I read that it is horrible before level 30. Is it a good idea to switch ? or should i stick to the Early leveling build you shared until level 30 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The leveling selection is terrible for most of the guides. In this one it never tells you to put a point in holy bolt so that you can use blessed hammer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, vampattack said:

The leveling selection is terrible for most of the guides. In this one it never tells you to put a point in holy bolt so that you can use blessed hammer.

Hello, were you referring to this section?

hb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2021 at 11:57 AM, Vladoonet said:

How is hammerdin from lvl 18 to level 30 ? I read that it is horrible before level 30. Is it a good idea to switch ? or should i stick to the Early leveling build you shared until level 30 ?

It's certainly not a fast build early on, but it can work from 18 and on, especially if you have some points in Blessed Aim to improve Blessed Hammer's damage, and perhaps a few skill bonuses (Tarnhelm or +Blesse Hammer on a Paladin weapon come to mind).

I'm curious, why level 30 specifically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was referring to section 7 at the bottom of the guide that says Early Leveling.

On 9/29/2021 at 8:41 AM, Oxygen said:

Hello, were you referring to this section?

hb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The skills page of this guide has you adding skill point 17 to Holy Shield which isn't possible until you reach level 24.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2021 at 2:46 PM, Oxygen said:

It's certainly not a fast build early on, but it can work from 18 and on, especially if you have some points in Blessed Aim to improve Blessed Hammer's damage, and perhaps a few skill bonuses (Tarnhelm or +Blesse Hammer on a Paladin weapon come to mind).

I'm curious, why level 30 specifically?

level 30 redemption becomes available, that helps a lot with Mana.

From what i read in different guides, Blessed aim is the last one to level, focus should be on blessed hammer, concentration, vigor, THEN blessed aim. With the caveat of not investing too much at first in BH to not have the mana cost skyrocket.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if this is a silly question, why the 1-1-1 points in the separate resistance auras? Wouldn't it be better to just put those in Salvation? (I know that with a lot of +skill the individual res's will beat out Salvation but imho by not that much)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Avengerx said:

Sorry if this is a silly question, why the 1-1-1 points in the separate resistance auras? Wouldn't it be better to just put those in Salvation? (I know that with a lot of +skill the individual res's will beat out Salvation but imho by not that much)

Hello,

Each resistance aura (fire, frost, lightning) provide a hidden, passive bonus to its related maximum resistances (1% per 2 points). Salvation does not provide this bonus.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...