Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Regank87

Is this a WF?

Recommended Posts

HI All.

I'm fairly sure I am the only Prot Pala to do this but has any other class done it?

As of 5.29pm (UK Time) on 8/9/21 I got KSM on 4 DIFFERENT Prot Palas, one for each Covenant, aka the 4x4 challenge.
The rule I set:
I didn't get any boosts,
I tanked every key,
I mixed it up with pugs and guild groups.
I didn't buy level boosts, I levelled each character manually.


A link to each Rio is below:
www.raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/regank
www.raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Rekiv
www.raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/R%C3%A9k
www.raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/R%C3%A9kk%C3%A9r

Even if it is not a full WF, Thanks to Good Recovery - Ravencrest for being an awesome guild and a special shout to Tristix, Glade, Bek and Detro for depleting so many of my keys!

Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...