FORUMS
Vlad

Hatchet

Guest Kinglewie

How come the weapon mastery only has 18 points placed I thought you would spend 19 points?

On 10/1/2021 at 4:30 PM, Guest Kinglewie said:

How come the weapon mastery only has 18 points placed I thought you would spend 19 points?

Hey good catch, getting this updated, thanks!

Guest Civrock

The Hatchet Leveling build image doesn't match the text below it. Specifically, Raging Torrent vs Rending Throw and related points.

Guest Koro

A number, if not all of the images for the builds do not match the text below it.

On 10/5/2021 at 2:37 PM, Guest ZxCara said:

Could you include a section on rotations.

Unlike other mmo's you don't really have to rotate ability cooldowns for most weapons (except maybe the spear) , also you have to make sure that your attacks are going to connect before just blindly using attacks in a preset rotation.
For the Hatchet the mastery Relentless Fury makes your next 3 seconds of attacks or 4 hits hit harder, so whatever you want to do during that time will be stronger. Heavy attacking before a Raging Torrent can be a good idea, if you know you are going to land the Heavy. Likewise Acculumated Power makes your next attack do 30% extra damage after 3 light attacks, so its not bad to make this a heavy attack.

Greetings, in the build is a line that refers to grit, as i learned with the new changes grit is no longer part of strenght but now constitution, does this not change the complete build?

On 4/23/2023 at 3:54 AM, Melari said:

Greetings, in the build is a line that refers to grit, as i learned with the new changes grit is no longer part of strenght but now constitution, does this not change the complete build?

Hello!

I would still be running the suggested split. But just be mindful that there is no longer grit. That will need to be changed 🙂

Guest Spambi

If you do an alternate hatchet build that specialized in throwing, you can add a ranged weapon to a strength build. Other than the  blunderbuss. In that case, the "Empowered Rending Throw" is S+ Tier, as you can have close to 100% uptime on that rend, especially in PVE or or single target PVP situations. So a 31% increase to ALL damage (not just weapon damage like the attunements) is a must-have.