FORUMS
Damien

Paladin Fast Leveling

Why vigor before concentration, am I playing this char wrong? I use concentration when in fight and vigor as a movement skill, surely fight over movements is more important? 
Or is the plan to run around to agro everything then switch to concentration and open up hammers? (Yes I have just started playing!) cheers

Vigor synergy is worth more damage than the concentration boost! So you still want the 1 point there, but then you want to get the synergies. If you go to the fast leveling build it will actually give you point by point how to max it

On 10/29/2021 at 11:21 AM, MrLlamaSC said:

Vigor synergy is worth more damage than the concentration boost! So you still want the 1 point there, but then you want to get the synergies. If you go to the fast leveling build it will actually give you point by point how to max it

Using the guide I got to 18 and could not allocate any points into Vigor without putting points into Defiance first and even then I still couldnt allocate 1 point to Vigor at 18 even though its a lvl 18 skill. The guide is pretty unclear about allocating points at lvl 18...maybe you could enlighten me? Or am I just not reading it correctly?

On 4/30/2022 at 11:22 AM, Acheronus said:

Using the guide I got to 18 and could not allocate any points into Vigor without putting points into Defiance first and even then I still couldnt allocate 1 point to Vigor at 18 even though its a lvl 18 skill. The guide is pretty unclear about allocating points at lvl 18...maybe you could enlighten me? Or am I just not reading it correctly?

Hi

Vigor is unlocked at lvl18, thus can only receive 1 point at lvl18, regardless of how many spare skills points you have. And yes, 1 point each in Defiance, Prayer and Cleansing is required to access Vigor. At lvl19, you can put 1 more point in Vigor, and so on.

On 5/1/2022 at 8:42 AM, frizar said:

Can you explain please how can I use any armor if I have only +10 str from this build?

It's actually +20 Str, to a total of 45 by lvl 25.

Edited by Duskthorn

I tried this spec, it was okay until act 2, where i get massacred in 2-3 seconds.....never happened in classic D2...i guess they made some changes to make it extra hard.....which renders it no longer fun to play. Moving on.

i also tried this spec today, at 18 you go from 200-300 damage on hit plus aoe damage from aura to 30 -40 damage if you are lucky enough to hit with a hammer and you burn through mana pots really quick. not sure how viable this is as a leveling guide

Yea it is so much better to just go Holy Fire until you want to change to something else. This guide is WAY WAY out of date and with the new Sunder charms immunities are not the issue they used to be

On 2/13/2023 at 12:59 PM, coldfire989 said:

Yea it is so much better to just go Holy Fire until you want to change to something else. This guide is WAY WAY out of date and with the new Sunder charms immunities are not the issue they used to be

Is there a guide you do recommend that's not so out of date?  I'm like level 9 so I shouldn't be too far into a build that I can't adjust.