Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Fishing in captial cities

Recommended Posts

Guest

Since the last big patch (9.1, I believe), I cannot level fishing in any capital city (IF, SW, Dalaran, etc).  When did this go into effect and why?  Any help will be appreciated. 

I need to add, I can do the dailies +1 or +2, no problem, it is just sitting there and fishing for a hour or two, that there is no experience being gained.  Also, I noticed, no junk is being fished up as it use to be such as sick fish or other junk for the first 50 or so experience points in fishing.  Thank you.

UPDATE - I was right there is a fishing bug.  Seems blizzard has any fishing experience in a capital city go to Shadow Lands fishing.  (Note, this is not the daily fishing or cooking quests available, just the ability to fish the canals in SW or the small lake in IF or even the ponds/streams in Tauren or Orc capitals, etc.).  But what if you don't have Shadow Lands? Well, like me you can't fish in those capital cities and expect to get experience for it.  Thanks to Peter, over at the WOW Professional Guides.  He assured me that I wasn't crazy for seeing this.   So thank you blizz for being so stupidly short sighted on this. 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...