FORUMS
Damien

Dark Knight

Guest Noiram Loha

Hello, I was looking for melding for DRK and it's really good and helping, thanks a lot.

Also I just wanted to say there's a little error in the text. You said you need skill speed to land 5 hit on blood weapon and delirium window but, while it still work with blood weapon, since Endwalker delirium give you only 3 hit no matter your skill speed. I think it could be misleading for new player.

Once again thanks for your help and I hope I'm not bothering you.

On 3/23/2022 at 4:49 AM, Guest Noiram Loha said:

Hello, I was looking for melding for DRK and it's really good and helping, thanks a lot.

Also I just wanted to say there's a little error in the text. You said you need skill speed to land 5 hit on blood weapon and delirium window but, while it still work with blood weapon, since Endwalker delirium give you only 3 hit no matter your skill speed. I think it could be misleading for new player.

Once again thanks for your help and I hope I'm not bothering you.

Good catch! There should be some updates going out for the guide pages in the next day or so. I'll be sure to double-check the text for any other stray references.

Guest vynce

i believe theres a mix up between p2s skills "disassociation" is meant to be "coherence" ?

On 5/5/2022 at 12:58 AM, Guest vynce said:

i believe theres a mix up between p2s skills "disassociation" is meant to be "coherence" ?

You're right, I took the name of the whole mechanic surrounding the second instance of the tether+stack mechanic and applied it to the first instance. I'll make a correction to clarify both mentions.

Guest Fray

Most of Section 4 and 5 need updating with DRK's recent buffs (as of ver 6.18)

section 4.1 - Needs updating, as Stalwart Soul now unlocks at level 40 instead of L72

section 4.2  -  Needs updating for mentions of Blood Weapon window (which has since been extended to 5 stacks that last 10 seconds in total, making it much more forgiving). 

On 7/8/2022 at 9:49 AM, Guest Fray said:

Most of Section 4 and 5 need updating with DRK's recent buffs (as of ver 6.18)

section 4.1 - Needs updating, as Stalwart Soul now unlocks at level 40 instead of L72

section 4.2  -  Needs updating for mentions of Blood Weapon window (which has since been extended to 5 stacks that last 10 seconds in total, making it much more forgiving). 

Apologies about that, it should be fixed now!

Guest Gear Rolling?

Just so you know Gear in FFXIV doesn't Roll its Stats that's why at the End of the Current Savage Tier Fights and past Savage Tiers since Stormblood Gear Rolls are Static As there is little Variance, that's why the Savage fights give Coffers for the slot so the Job who opens the Coffer gets a piece of Gear that they need not a Random Piece of Loot.

Guest Swar

One could remark for the BiS set that the Augmented Diadochos Ring of Fending has the same stats as the Credendum Ring of Fending. That might be a more convenient for newcomers.