FORUMS
Damien

Gunbreaker

On 11/4/2021 at 5:52 PM, Damien said:

This thread is for comments about our Gunbreaker job guide.

There seems to be no help for when to use Camouflague. Also the link on you to the discord is an invalid invite.

Edited by SomaTGW

On 6/3/2022 at 8:52 AM, SomaTGW said:

There seems to be no help for when to use Camouflague. Also the link on you to the discord is an invalid invite.

The guide states Camouflage provides mitigation similar to Rampart while also providing extra mitigation against physical type damage. Maybe you missed that portion? It's on the Tank Rotation page, where all the other mitigation is listed.

Edit: Also, the Discord invite is working for me, so maybe something on your end?

Guest gnb newb

I noticed that there's no mention of Bow Shock in the lvl 80 leveling rotation. Is this an accidental omission or on purpose?

On 8/4/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest gnb newb said:

I noticed that there's no mention of Bow Shock in the lvl 80 leveling rotation. Is this an accidental omission or on purpose?

It's listed in the level 80 section, it actually starts at level 62. 

Guest cetaceas

I noticed that the Multi-Target Rotation section of the GNB Leveling Guide includes Fated Circle starting at level 15, although the skill is not acquired till level 72. It seems like both the pre- and post- lvl72 instructions are being displayed at all levels on the slider, as quoted below.

• On large trash pulls, ignore single-target actions and only use your AoE actions, such as the Demon Slice Icon Demon Slice combo.
  • On large trash pulls, ignore single-target actions and only use your AoE actions, such as the Demon Slice Icon Demon Slice combo and Fated Circle Icon Fated Circle to spend cartridges.

On 4/6/2023 at 9:57 AM, Guest cetaceas said:

I noticed that the Multi-Target Rotation section of the GNB Leveling Guide includes Fated Circle starting at level 15, although the skill is not acquired till level 72. It seems like both the pre- and post- lvl72 instructions are being displayed at all levels on the slider, as quoted below.

Hey there! Thanks for pointing this out, I've gone ahead and fixed the coding error on our end, it should update in the next day or two.

Guest Vincent

Hey there.

I cannot seem to find out why on rotations we are releasing Royal Guard.
What's that about?

Guest Dark Obscuro

Hello

Interesting and helpful guide.

Just a small comment about the changelog :

• 29 May 2023: Updated for Patch 6.4

The guide should be updated for patch 6.4, but in section 2:

Gunbreaker Food and Consumables

Most best-in-slot sets recommend the usage of Carrot Pudding Icon Carrot Pudding

As of 6.3, the strongest potion for Gunbreaker is the Grade 7 Tincture of Strength Icon Grade 7 Tincture of Strength.

Consumables do not reflect the new available food and pots from 6.4, being respectively Baked Eggplant and Grade 8 Tincture of Strength. Is it possible to update the guide with those new consumables ?

Thank you for your time, and for the efforts put into creating this guide.

Regards

22 hours ago, Guest Dark Obscuro said:

Hello

Interesting and helpful guide.

Just a small comment about the changelog :

• 29 May 2023: Updated for Patch 6.4

The guide should be updated for patch 6.4, but in section 2:

Gunbreaker Food and Consumables

Most best-in-slot sets recommend the usage of Carrot Pudding Icon Carrot Pudding

As of 6.3, the strongest potion for Gunbreaker is the Grade 7 Tincture of Strength Icon Grade 7 Tincture of Strength.

Consumables do not reflect the new available food and pots from 6.4, being respectively Baked Eggplant and Grade 8 Tincture of Strength. Is it possible to update the guide with those new consumables ?

Thank you for your time, and for the efforts put into creating this guide.

Regards

Hey, we've since updated it to reflect 6.4. Sorry about that!

5 hours ago, Guest Jeje said:

Why is Royal Guard part of the rotation?

Am I missing where this is? I've looked through all the pages, it's not mentioned anywhere except the leveling page.