FORUMS
Damien

Reaper

Guest Harlz

One suggestion I would make is to replace the opening harpe with harvest moon instead, it does more damage and unless the enemy has a long "you can't attack anything" phrase the only time you get to use harvest moon is when you prepare it pre-fight.

Guest Double Enshroud

On your rotation when you hit double enshroud (3rd and 4th enshrouds) You can actually use harvest moon as a filler while enshroud comes off GCD, as long as you precast it before the fight begins. That way you can still use Harpe in the opener.

Guest Random Joe

So, to be clear here; they adjusted the stat values of DET in endwalker. Meaning that DET is worth a smidge more than DRH right now.

End up running like 2.2K crit, 1500 det, 1300 DRH, 0 atk spd. Trust me.

On 12/19/2021 at 5:38 AM, Guest Harlz said:

One suggestion I would make is to replace the opening harpe with harvest moon instead, it does more damage and unless the enemy has a long "you can't attack anything" phrase the only time you get to use harvest moon is when you prepare it pre-fight.

Hey, this actually isn't ideal. The reason we use Harpe is because it has a cast time, so we are able to precast it and not only get the 300 potency but start the fight with our GCD ready again. Harvest Moon is instant so it doesn't give us that same benefit. Harvest Moon is also useful on fights where you have to disconnect from the boss so we don't want to throw it away on the first GCD.

On 1/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, Guest Random Joe said:

So, to be clear here; they adjusted the stat values of DET in endwalker. Meaning that DET is worth a smidge more than DRH right now.

End up running like 2.2K crit, 1500 det, 1300 DRH, 0 atk spd. Trust me.

It still really depends on your current stats and how many stat tiers you will hit. DET is definitely stronger than what it was in shadowbringers but the buff to it doesn't really put it over Direct Hit but very competitive to it.

Guest Syx

Hi I’m confuse with the 2.49 skill speed in melding. I usually get 2.46-2.47. Is this more for high end raiding? Currently only at 599 ilvl though.

On 9/4/2022 at 8:44 PM, Guest Syx said:

Hi I’m confuse with the 2.49 skill speed in melding. I usually get 2.46-2.47. Is this more for high end raiding? Currently only at 599 ilvl though.

The 2.49 SkSp is used for end game content, yes. Ideally you should be avoiding gear pieces with SkSp on them, and melding down to 2.49 to allow the rotation to work best. If you're at 2.47 or 2.46, it most likely means you've picked up a piece of gear with extra SkSp on it. It's not awful, but it's not ideal and should be replaced with either an item of the same ilvl or higher when able to.