FORUMS
Damien

White Mage

Guest Sam Croft

Hey! Just found this from an internet search so please take anything I say with a pinch of salt. 

My only… suggestion? Comment? Would be around no raid utility. Admittedly not a lot, but Temperance offers boosted healing magic from the user but also lowers damage taken for anyone within a 30yalm radius by 10%. Maybe limited raid utility? Definitely other jobs that offer more and better but a little is still a little! Lol

Again, just a passing comment! :-)

20 hours ago, Guest Sam Croft said:

Hey! Just found this from an internet search so please take anything I say with a pinch of salt. 

My only… suggestion? Comment? Would be around no raid utility. Admittedly not a lot, but Temperance offers boosted healing magic from the user but also lowers damage taken for anyone within a 30yalm radius by 10%. Maybe limited raid utility? Definitely other jobs that offer more and better but a little is still a little! Lol

Again, just a passing comment! 🙂

Hi there! When talking about healer utility from one class to another, generally things like mitigation won’t be mentioned simply because all four healers share that in common. Something that would be considered utility would be something like increased movement speed coming from Scholar. I hope that clears up some of the terminology. 

On 8/28/2023 at 6:15 PM, Guest A'syndra said:

Cure 3 costs 1500 MP instead of 1800 stated in the guide

Hey there. I've gone ahead and corrected this. Unsure if it was reduced in a previous patch or not, but it's fixed now. Thanks!

The Healing Priority part is outdated, it still assumes Afflatus Misery has a potency of 900.

The lily section is partially outdated. The first paragraph ends with "Lily heals lack some of the healing power of other GCD Heals, but they are free, instant, and refund a portion of their lost damage." They refund all lost damage (as is indicated in the very same paragraph). Or rather, in combination with raid buffs or AoE situations, it can actually be a damage gain, but never a damage loss.

Edited by Naryoril