Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Yutilk

The views on topics are not showing?

Recommended Posts

This might be a bug, but a few months ago I remember being able to see the number of views a topic/threat has? it might be just me though since I'm using Mozilla. 

Hope I could help 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yutilk said:

This might be a bug, but a few months ago I remember being able to see the number of views a topic/threat has? it might be just me though since I'm using Mozilla. 

Hope I could help 🙂

Hey, thanks for reporting, but this isn't a bug. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...