Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alo

macro

Recommended Posts

Hello--can you tell me how to delete general macros?  I believe they affect all of my toons.  I need instructions for both general and character specific macros.  

Thank you.

 

Edited by Alo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello--thank you for taking time to answer.  I was making harder than it really is.  Just figured it out.

Take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alo said:

Hello--thank you for taking time to answer.  I was making harder than it really is.  Just figured it out.

Take care.

I am glad to hear that! have a nice day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...