FORUMS
Alhena

Palace of the Dead

Hey just wanted to leave this here as this was something that helped me/that I found useful.
I slightly adjusted the Behemoth Macro by adding 2 lines:

/echo <targethpp>
/target <1>
/targetlastenemy

by switching target away from behemoth and then back, you immediately stop auto attacking, so you don't have to worry about accidentally doing 1 AA too many or fat-fingering a different ability like Overheat while trying to sheathe your weapon. (i'm definitely not talking from experience here T_T).
I hope this might help someone ^^'

• Like 1

Guest shaeda

Hi, I had the Solo Machinist Guide bookmarked for a few weeks but today it started redirecting to this introduction and not the specific machinist guide written by Chiela. Do you know if something happened to the guide or if the redirecting here was a mistake that can be undone? The URL I used to get there was Solo Machinist Palace of the Dead Guide - Final Fantasy XIV - Icy Veins

On 5/11/2024 at 6:55 PM, Guest shaeda said:

Hi, I had the Solo Machinist Guide bookmarked for a few weeks but today it started redirecting to this introduction and not the specific machinist guide written by Chiela. Do you know if something happened to the guide or if the redirecting here was a mistake that can be undone? The URL I used to get there was Solo Machinist Palace of the Dead Guide - Final Fantasy XIV - Icy Veins

Hey, there. Unfortunately, the writers we had contracted to initially create our Deep Dungeon content are no longer with us and have since requested their content be taken down from the site. We have contracted another member of the community, Stella from The Balance, to curate Deep Dungeon content for us. She is moving backwards through the Deep Dungeons, starting with the most recent one, and will eventually recreate a similar resource to the one that you had bookmarked. We apologize for the inconvienence.