Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Viladin

Advice: Stat Priority? Robe of Power vs Beguiler Robes

Recommended Posts

Hey all, 

Forgive me, I'm still learning and I've been following Icy Veins class recommendations under the Frost Single Target 1-70 guide. 

In stat priority it goes as follows... SpellHit > Spell Damage > Spell Haste > Spell Crit > Intellect > Stamina > Spirit

Just for some clarification: If an item such as that described under Robe of Power (https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=7054/robe-of-power#comments) which includes: +12 Intellect, +8 Spirit, Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 14; Would the equip benefit be better than Beguiler Robes (https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=7728/beguiler-robes) stats of: +12 Intellect, +8 Spirit, +7 Stamina. 

I guess my question is; Since the stat priority is Spell Damage over Stamina, would the Robe of Power be more beneficial or am I understanding it wrong? 

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...