Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Goldenchild

Tal-Galan

Recommended Posts

 Hi, I wanna fly!!! 🙈🙃

I have done "Battle of Ardenweald" and "Maw Walkers". I have also done my Covenant Campaign, but NO quest is popping up from Tal-Galan. I know I need to get The Last Sigil from him, but I can't. Can anyone please...PLEASE help me? What am I doing wrong? What's my next step?

Best regards,

Goldenchild ✨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...