Errinkel 9 Report post Posted July 13, 2014 I was spoiled by the set of Weak Auras that Kazistrasz put in his Restoration primer thread (which I adopted whole cloth after boosting my druid). Wanting to play around with Guardian, I am hoping somebody can point me to a good starter set for bears. I could of course create my own, but I was hoping to cheat and find the nicest set that the internet has already made for me. Any recommendations? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Errinkel 9 Report post Posted July 16, 2014 (edited) In case anybody else comes along later and does a search, I will answer my own question like a sort-of crazy person would. I found a full thread of bear WAs here: http://www.theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=739 . The first post has a reasonable enough starter set, though I had to do quite a bit of tweaking so far.. Edited July 16, 2014 by Errinkel Share this post Link to post Share on other sites