FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Upgrading Legendary Items to Rank 7

This thread is for questions, comments, and feedback on our guide to upgrading Legendary items to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2.

15 hours ago, Mycroft said:

As best I can tell, there's a serious error in this article.  Option 1 for upgrading a 4 to 7 is not possible.

Thanks, the guide's been updated yesterday, but the update still isn't live on the site.

Guest MazaY

So what do I do if I have a rank 4 legendary? Do I just need to craft a new one since the guide says only rank 5 and 6 can be upgraded?

On 3/19/2022 at 2:53 PM, Guest MazaY said:

So what do I do if I have a rank 4 legendary? Do I just need to craft a new one since the guide says only rank 5 and 6 can be upgraded?

Hey, you'll need a Rank 7 Base Item, 1,650 Soul Cinders and 2,000 Cosmic Flux for the Rank 4 > 7 upgrade. Yesterday, they added a bag to the Enlightened Quartermaster for 3,000 Cosmic Flux that contains 5,150 Soul Ash and 1,650 Soul Cinders, which is enough to craft a fresh Rank 7 if you need the mats but don't want to farm Torghast.

I've updated the guide a bit, but it takes some time for the changes to go live.