FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sinzhu

Enhancement Shaman Pre-Patch

43 minutes ago, Walayimuna said:

Double windfury weapon or windfury/flametongue?

Never double windfury, options are either windfury/flametongue when using a DPS / Attack Power main-hand weapon (the case for all of pre-patch) or flametongue/flametongue when using a Spell Power main-hand weapon (the case in early Wrath).

Hi,

Where can I see in what order to level my enhancement talents? I'm currently lvl 48 and I'm interested in seeing at what level to choose a specific talent.

Best of regards

24 minutes ago, Klelie said:

Hi,

Where can I see in what order to level my enhancement talents? I'm currently lvl 48 and I'm interested in seeing at what level to choose a specific talent.

Best of regards

That detailed info will come with the leveling guide which should be posted online at any moment hopefully 🙂, finished writing it yesterday!

As a heads up, I've decided to propose a AoE heavy Fire Nova build where you can pull a ton of mobs every minute or so, with the help of Shamanistic Rage later on for Mana & survivability.

The talents are very similar to the second talent tree proposed on the Enha pre-patch page: go down Enhancement first until you have maxed Mental Quickness and then into Elemental until you max Improved Fire Nova. Then until level 80 once Wrath is out all you need to do is finish the Enhancement tree with Maelstrom Weapon and Feral Spirit, good luck!

What about Spellhancer ? I understand that word a lot on youtube but how is it at the pre patch ? it's seems to be the aoe build of this guide with a slow caster SP main weapon and flametongue on both weapon

2 hours ago, odun said:

What about Spellhancer ? I understand that word a lot on youtube but how is it at the pre patch ? it's seems to be the aoe build of this guide with a slow caster SP main weapon and flametongue on both weapon

There is no slow Spell Power main-hand weapon in TBC, but there will be a few good crafted options in Wrath and a best in slot caster weapon (Wraith Strike from Maexxna in Naxx 25) in phase 1 of Wrath, so until then you can go with double flametongue + fire nova talents and glyph for max AoE or windfury + flametongue for single target.