FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Weekly Chest Guide in Dragonflight

This thread is for questions, comments, and feedback on our Weekly Chest Guide in Dragonflight.

Guest Salethi-Nemesis

When will the Vault be available? Also, where'll be the NPCs for the weekly mDG + PvP quests?

Thanks and great job!

On 12/2/2022 at 9:15 PM, Guest Salethi-Nemesis said:

When will the Vault be available? Also, where'll be the NPCs for the weekly mDG + PvP quests?

Thanks and great job!

The Vault should be available when Season 1 starts, which is a week from now.

On 12/11/2022 at 12:45 AM, Kahba48 said:

What ilvl will drop from mythic+ first week of the season?

It's uncapped all difficulties are available at the same time, so they aren't capping anything.

Guest Root

For raid loot it says you need to kill a boss once to have its loot added to the great vault. 

Do you need to kill it once each week or only one time and you have it the entire season ? 

For exemple if i killed terros heroic last week but not this week, do i have a chance to get terros heroic loot in my vault Wednesday ? 

Is there a system like in sl when you needed to kill both the two last boss to have their loot in the great vault ? 

On 12/23/2022 at 6:03 AM, Guest Root said:

For raid loot it says you need to kill a boss once to have its loot added to the great vault. 

Do you need to kill it once each week or only one time and you have it the entire season ? 

For exemple if i killed terros heroic last week but not this week, do i have a chance to get terros heroic loot in my vault Wednesday ? 

Is there a system like in sl when you needed to kill both the two last boss to have their loot in the great vault ? 

Once per season is enough to unlock their loot in the Vault.

In Shadowlands, you had to defeat the last two raid bosses at least once for the loot to appear in the Great Vault. I assume it is the same in Dragonflight.

Guest suavepeanuts

People are reporting that they get items from bosses they have never killed (Dragon staff on brood) But I can't find anything on this...

Guest Jelly

Could you include the Tier of the Vault rewards? When it is Hero, Champion, Veteran?

4 hours ago, Guest Jelly said:

Could you include the Tier of the Vault rewards? When it is Hero, Champion, Veteran?

Thanks for the suggestion; it's done.

Guest krntkd

If i full clear normal and then 8/9H clear (thus giving me 3 heroic raid vault slots) does that mean I have effectively locked myself out of getting normal sark loot?

11 hours ago, Guest krntkd said:

If i full clear normal and then 8/9H clear (thus giving me 3 heroic raid vault slots) does that mean I have effectively locked myself out of getting normal sark loot?

If you killed Sarkareth regardless of difficulty during that week, you should still have a chance to see his loot in one of the slots but at a lower item level.