FORUMS
Stan

Dragon Glyphs

I saw some text when I tried to use it about which Azure Span so I added ":Dragon Isles" to all of the Azure Span items.

/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 70.6 46.3
/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 68.6 60.4
/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 72.5 39.7
/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 53.0 49.1

Also, I used NotePad to copy and paste into and out of just to sure. 

13 minutes ago, NeatPete said:

I saw some text when I tried to use it about which Azure Span so I added ":Dragon Isles" to all of the Azure Span items.

/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 70.6 46.3
/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 68.6 60.4
/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 72.5 39.7
/way The Azure Span:Dragon Isles 53.0 49.1

Also, I used NotePad to copy and paste into and out of just to sure. 

Thank you for pointing out the coordinates, I've submitted a fix for the issue.

Guest mekkr

Recommend putting the coordinates in to a markdown code block or something similar, as it stands if you copy the waypoints from the bullet point lists the macro toolkit with not recognise it until you take out the tab spacing that the clipboard adds when copying from that format.

14 hours ago, Guest mekkr said:

Recommend putting the coordinates in to a markdown code block or something similar, as it stands if you copy the waypoints from the bullet point lists the macro toolkit with not recognise it until you take out the tab spacing that the clipboard adds when copying from that format.

Thanks for the feedback, it's fixed now. The change should go live later today.

Guest Bogus Rodent

You will waste less time if you leave the glyph at Thaldraszus Apex to the end.  I went after it when I only had three or four Vigor points, right after finishing Waking Shores.  It is possible at that point, but I had to land and recharge several times on the way up.  Would have been smarter to collect and apply all the other glyphs first.

On 12/2/2022 at 6:15 PM, Guest Bogus Rodent said:

You will waste less time if you leave the glyph at Thaldraszus Apex to the end.  I went after it when I only had three or four Vigor points, right after finishing Waking Shores.  It is possible at that point, but I had to land and recharge several times on the way up.  Would have been smarter to collect and apply all the other glyphs first.

Thanks for the feedback! I've added a "Recommended Zone Order" section to the guide.

On 12/17/2022 at 9:26 AM, Guest Six said:

/way Thaldraszus 57.7 67.4 Gelikyr Overlook

This waypoint is incorrect

It's fixed thanks.

Guest Diffeqsux

This is an awful post. Using the above method doesn't even work with just TomTom and the extended macro addon. At one point there is an image with HandyNotes highlighted but the post doesn't even talk about using that addon. After following the directions, it puts just one way point on my map and I have to manually remove it and reuse the macro.

On 12/27/2022 at 6:23 AM, Guest Diffeqsux said:

This is an awful post. Using the above method doesn't even work with just TomTom and the extended macro addon. At one point there is an image with HandyNotes highlighted but the post doesn't even talk about using that addon. After following the directions, it puts just one way point on my map and I have to manually remove it and reuse the macro.

Hey, I just tried using both methods and the macro method works for me. It's more time-consuming, but you need to create macros to copy multiple waypoints. Otherwise, you will only see 1 waypoint. The second method uses AzerPUG’s Dragonrider, not HandyNotes. It’s mentioned at the end of the post. I will rearrange the sections for better visibility. Thanks for the feedback. 

Guest MoodiumRare

You forgot the coordinates for Azure Span: Rhonin's Shield.

11 hours ago, Guest MoodiumRare said:

You forgot the coordinates for Azure Span: Rhonin's Shield.

It's not missing, it's Kalthraz Fortress. Thanks for the heads up, though. I'll rename it.

Guest Crazyzora44

Copying and pasting the coords no longer works in TomTom, it sends me off the side of the map instead of locations in the zone. I've just tried the forbidden reach /way 's and it has me going 93960 yards to eastern kingdoms.

18 hours ago, Guest Crazyzora44 said:

Copying and pasting the coords no longer works in TomTom, it sends me off the side of the map instead of locations in the zone. I've just tried the forbidden reach /way 's and it has me going 93960 yards to eastern kingdoms.

Thanks for your report, I've identified the issue and submitted a fix for it. There was a syntax error. The correct syntax is "/way #ZoneID X Y Name" instead of "/way ZoneID X Y Name", so for the Forbidden Reach with ZoneID "2151", here's what the coords look like:

/way #2151 37.69 30.57 Caldera of the Menders
/way #2151 79.53 32.58 Dragonskull Island
/way #2151 62.40 32.35 Froststone Peak
/way #2151 77.29 55.16 Stormsunder Mountain
/way #2151 59.11 65.07 Talonlord's Perch
/way #2151 20.62 91.48 Talon's Watch
/way #2151 48.52 69.10 The Frosted Spine
/way #2151 18.42 13.16 Winglord's Perch