FORUMS
Sinzhu

Raid Buffs and Debuffs

This thread is for questions, comments, and feedback on our guide to the various raid buffs and debuffs brought by players in Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

On 11/6/2022 at 8:49 PM, Revoker said:

Seems like this list is missing "Vindication" from the Paladin's Ret tree should be under attack power reduction debuff

thanks, i think i originally didnt add it because most paladins dont spec into it, but its added now since it is an option.

Attack power buff, 10%?

Not sure what is happening, but I cannot seem to locate the 10% ap buff that is provided by blood death knights, enhancement shamans, or marksman hunters. Either abomination's might, unleashed rage, or trueshot aura. 

On 11/11/2022 at 12:07 PM, sindo said:

Attack power buff, 10%?

Not sure what is happening, but I cannot seem to locate the 10% ap buff that is provided by blood death knights, enhancement shamans, or marksman hunters. Either abomination's might, unleashed rage, or trueshot aura. 

hey, seems it got cut somehow in the edit.  added back in and should be updated soon.

On 12/4/2022 at 4:42 AM, Lixion said:

What about Hemorrhage, from a Sub Rogue?

Hey, the debuff provided from Hemo is not really considered a major debuff that people care about.  If it provided more than 10 charges it might be considered, but the lack of charges and minimal damage make it a very minor increase (and a massive personal DPS loss).

If Judgement of Light provides a Health Restoration Debuff, then I think Improved Leader of the Pack from Feral Druids would provide the same, but as a Health Restoration buff.

On 2/2/2023 at 8:47 PM, Welbutrin said:

If Judgement of Light provides a Health Restoration Debuff, then I think Improved Leader of the Pack from Feral Druids would provide the same, but as a Health Restoration buff.

Hey! So it acts a little differently, as you said Leader of the Pack gives back health on crit whereas Judgement of Light will restore health based on every physical attack on the boss, It's similar but not quite the same.

Hey i miss 2 Points:
What is with Armor? Paladin the Devotion Aura and Shaman the Stoneskin Totem?

Additional what is with the Resistances? Are they not Buffs?

But all in all a good post!