Sinzhu 6 Report post Posted September 26, 2022 This thread is for questions, comments, and feedback on our guide to reaching Northrend in Wrath of the Lich King Classic. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chimes 0 Report post Posted November 8, 2022 Well that's too bad, we have to ask the dock person to port us. I never saw the boat arrive in Menethril Harbor. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Abide 3 Report post Posted November 8, 2022 4 hours ago, Chimes said: Well that's too bad, we have to ask the dock person to port us. I never saw the boat arrive in Menethril Harbor. Yeah the dock master teleports you to Northrend for now. I was expecting them to fix this rather quickly, but that does not seem to be the case as the boats are still missing/bugged. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites