FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sinzhu

Preservation Evoker Leveling

Guest Error in Evoker Tree

The guide tells you to put 2 tailwind points, when there is only 1 and requires 2 Points into Enkindled. Also, it suggests putting pints into Recall without first putting points into Innate Magic, which is required. I have yet to see any other inconsistencies, But I hope you will look for yourselves when correcting the Evoker Points Talent Tree.

Guest Guest

The Evoker Tree talents need to be revised. Says it's been updated for the current patch, but it does not work when I import the build.

On 4/16/2023 at 1:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

The Evoker Tree talents need to be revised. Says it's been updated for the current patch, but it does not work when I import the build.

Thank you for pointing this out! After 10.0.7 there were some issues with the talent trees and I had to remake the import strings a few times for them to work, during this process the leveling page must've slipped under the cracks but it should be updated shortly and will hopefully be working! 

Guest Redfinale

Even updated as of Apr 20th, the class tree is still in need of some revision. If following it line by line, you run into the first issue trying to take Tip the Scales after Quell. You still require 1 additional point spent before opening that line. This can be remedied by taking Cauterizing Flame and then Tip the Scales as opposed to the order of Tip first, then Flames, but point being you can't follow the guide. After Panacea, again just going line by line, you're incapable of going any further without taking a talent point further above because of the additional 1 point required before Protracted Talons. Counting the talents out, the 8 points required to open the second part of the tree are spent, but only 11 of the 12 are spent towards unlocking the third section . My Suspicion is because Expunge isn't a spent talent point as it's a spec given freebie and thus the guide is inherently "incorrect".

Thankfully the final third of the leveling guide's also only uses 11 points, meaning 30 out of the total 31 spent, thus a miscellaneous point can be spent elsewhere to eventually follow out the rest of the guide. This post is more as a heads up in case others may also be noticing the same issue,

Guest Malicesin

These import string never seem to import at the recommended levels for certain skills.

Guest Robin Coyote

This is still broken. The talents are completely out of order.

As it stands this is useless for giving an order to select talents.

On 3/30/2024 at 8:31 AM, Guest Robin Coyote said:

This is still broken. The talents are completely out of order.

As it stands this is useless for giving an order to select talents.

Thank you for letting me know! New patches can tend to cause issues with leveling strings but I pushed a change that will hopefully fix the issue!