Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ClassicHoe

Healer Tier List

Recommended Posts

I am confused by the Healer Tier List and need some clarification  https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/healer-rankings-tier-list . I don't understand why it says that restoration have no important utility, Wind Rush Totem, Spirit Link Totem and Heroism seem quite important to me. I am particulary confused as to why Stampeding Roar is a important utility and Wind Rush Totem isn't. Wind Rush Totem gives 20% less movement speed but it lasts far longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ClassicHoe said:

I am confused by the Healer Tier List and need some clarification  https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/healer-rankings-tier-list . I don't understand why it says that restoration have no important utility, Wind Rush Totem, Spirit Link Totem and Heroism seem quite important to me. I am particulary confused as to why Stampeding Roar is a important utility and Wind Rush Totem isn't. Wind Rush Totem gives 20% less movement speed but it lasts far longer.

Wind Rush Totem is rarely used talent since there are a lot better alternatives, and it also requires people to be in it to gain the effect unlike Stampeding Roar.
Heroism is truly the best thing you can offer
SLT is great external cooldown, every 3 minutes that provides 10%  DR and re-distribution of the health from your teammembers
Your utility is definitely not poor, but the overall package/numbers lack compared to other classes.


With the recent buffs on DPS (and +5% healing which is still not the best) you are now in a much better spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...