Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KingSim92

Assassination rogue leveling guide for dragonflight is missing the rogue tree

Recommended Posts

Hi 

I’m leveling a rogue and I always use your site for info. It’s a great help!

But right now, the rogue tree is missing. When I look up the assassination rogue leveling guide there’s only the assassination tree on the page and not the rogue tree. Please fix it.

Thank you for your time and good afternoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KingSim92 said:

Hi 

I’m leveling a rogue and I always use your site for info. It’s a great help!

But right now, the rogue tree is missing. When I look up the assassination rogue leveling guide there’s only the assassination tree on the page and not the rogue tree. Please fix it.

Thank you for your time and good afternoon

Hey, thanks for your report. We're investigating the issue and will have a fix soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2023 at 10:40 PM, KingSim92 said:

Hi 

I’m leveling a rogue and I always use your site for info. It’s a great help!

But right now, the rogue tree is missing. When I look up the assassination rogue leveling guide there’s only the assassination tree on the page and not the rogue tree. Please fix it.

Thank you for your time and good afternoon

The issue has now been resolved! Have a nice weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now the assassination tree is not good or right as in.

lvl 11 it says Amplifying Poison... which is the last talent in the tree so thats not possible at lvl 11 and the Deadly Poison what should be lvl 11 is at lvl 69 and so on.. it is a bit messed up for both trees,

Assassination tree and Rogue Tree are both messed up

sorry, i didnt mention that it is NOT in the leveling tab and then rogue assassination but the tab under Classes and then assassination rogue

Rogue Tree 2023-01-30 011357.jpg

Rogue Tree Rogue 2023-01-30 011714.jpg

Edited by Gingersnaps
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gingersnaps said:

now the assassination tree is not good or right as in.

lvl 11 it says Amplifying Poison... which is the last talent in the tree so thats not possible at lvl 11 and the Deadly Poison what should be lvl 11 is at lvl 69 and so on.. it is a bit messed up for both trees,

Assassination tree and Rogue Tree are both messed up

sorry, i didnt mention that it is NOT in the leveling tab and then rogue assassination but the tab under Classes and then assassination rogue

Rogue Tree 2023-01-30 011357.jpg

Rogue Tree Rogue 2023-01-30 011714.jpg

Thanks, our team is currently working on a fix for the issue. I'll report back when I know more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heyo Gingersnaps! Thanks for letting us know. This should be fixed on the site very soon.

I should mention, however, that the max-level trees from the max-level guide are not supposed to be used for leveling guidance. The order in which some talents might be picked up might differ, and the final leveling tree might look different since I typically recommend talents that grant movement speed or more AoE, than the raid-centric builds on the max-level guide. 

In any case, all trees should have the correct picking order now, sorry for any confusion this has caused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...