Soobs62 0 Report post Posted September 29, 2012 Can anyone tell me where to find the JC trainer in MoP..ive read heaps but no one really tells you where to find him? thanx Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Dementii 10 Report post Posted September 29, 2012 I got this off of Kaliope's Crafterstome: Mai the Jewel Shaper in Jade Forest. She's at the Greenstone Village which is directly north of Dawn's Blossom. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Peelyon 419 Report post Posted September 29, 2012 Yup the trainer is north of Dawns Blossom, just follow the road and you will hit another little village. She sells all the recipes like crafting rings, necks etc. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WoWmommy 0 Report post Posted January 10, 2013 Can anyone tell me where I can find the recipe for Piercing wild jade? I have done daily research to get the gem but I can not find the recipe. Is it a drop? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Damien 1,533 Report post Posted January 10, 2013 Can anyone tell me where I can find the recipe for Piercing wild jade? I have done daily research to get the gem but I can not find the recipe. Is it a drop? Sometimes, even when using the Wild Jade research, it will teach you a recipe for another gem color. I've had this happen a few times. So I guess you just need to keep trying :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites