Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Soobs62

Jewelcrafting

Recommended Posts

I got this off of Kaliope's Crafterstome:

Mai the Jewel Shaper in Jade Forest. She's at the Greenstone Village which is directly north of Dawn's Blossom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup the trainer is north of Dawns Blossom, just follow the road and you will hit another little village.

She sells all the recipes like crafting rings, necks etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell me where I can find the recipe for Piercing wild jade?

I have done daily research to get the gem but I can not find the recipe. Is it a drop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell me where I can find the recipe for Piercing wild jade?

I have done daily research to get the gem but I can not find the recipe. Is it a drop?

Sometimes, even when using the Wild Jade research, it will teach you a recipe for another gem color. I've had this happen a few times. So I guess you just need to keep trying :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...