FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
tarrybrad

Azeroth Adventure in WoW Game

Hello fellow adventurers,

I've recently set out on a grand journey in the World of Warcraft, exploring the vast and captivating realm of Azeroth. As a relative newcomer, I'm eager to gather some wisdom from seasoned players.

Here are a few specific questions and topics I'd love to discuss: GB Instagram Apk pro download

Starting Zones: Which starting zones do you recommend for a new player? Any particular races or classes that offer a particularly engaging introduction to the game?

Questing Strategies: What are your go-to questing strategies for efficient leveling? Are there specific quest lines that you find particularly enjoyable or rewarding?

Professions and Crafting: How important are professions in WoW? Any recommendations for a newbie looking to delve into crafting and gathering?

Dungeons and Raids: When should I start delving into dungeons and raids? Any advice for someone new to group content?

Exploration and Lore: Azeroth is brimming with lore and hidden treasures. Are there any must-visit locations or lore-rich areas that you'd recommend exploring?

Add-Ons and Mods: Are there any essential add-ons or mods that enhance the WoW experience? Any personal favorites you'd recommend?

Community and Guilds: How do you go about finding and joining a guild? What benefits do you find in being a part of a community within the game?

Memorable Moments: What are some of your most memorable experiences or encounters in Azeroth? Any epic battles or heartwarming stories you'd like to share?

I'm truly excited to hear your insights and experiences in Azeroth. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a fellow newcomer, your advice is greatly appreciated!

Safe travels, and may the loot be ever in your favor!

Edited by tarrybrad

1) Starting zones, if your starting from one of the main races worgen have a great starting zone and questline that is fun. Otherwise Tauren is also alot of fun. Classes are honestly more of what you are into. If you are wanting to tank, DPS, or heal. So just experiment till you find what you like. 

2) For questing, I recommend going to talk to Chromie and doing Warlords of Draenor. Super quest dense and easy to level while exploring. Either that or if you dont feel like dealing with the garrison and other item sin WOD doing Cata as your timeline and doing the various zone questlines is good.

3)Professions are fun. Depending on what you are after or your class is. Until you get to dragonflight I wouldn't bother as most of the items are out of date/no longer used. I am partial to leatherworking/skinning as there is always beast in the zones to skin and collect from.

4)Dungeons you can start any time. Easy to get into with LFG and you can start to understand your class in a group setting. Leveling in dungeons is also super easy and fast. Raids are more end game. If you are wanting to get into that I'd suggest reading guides and then using in game LFR to get your feet wet.

5) Just explore. There really isn't a terrible area. Most places have good lore and story to find.

6) Add-ons i'd recommend are threat plates. That way if you are DPS you can see if you are pulling threat and getting aggro (being attack by the mob) or if you are tanking if you are holding threat. GTFO and Deadlyboss mod are a must have. Teaches you with warnings and writing to teach you dungeon mechanics or just fighting in the open world. That is where I would start.

7) Guilds vary. Find one with the in game menu that matches what you are wanting to do or seems fun. Lots of guilds out there.

Hope this helps!