Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pancakebuddy

Cyberware Computers? Anyone try these guys for WoW machines?

Recommended Posts

My friend in my guild just got one from them he said hes pretty happy with everything but I can't find any reviews? Anyone have experience?

Edited by pancakebuddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They seem a little bit pricey in my opinion. If I were going to buy a pc rather than build my own I'd most likely go with Cyber Power http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

 

Most of their prices are honestly just about as good as what I could do building it myself, I just have fun building my own computers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...