Krazyito 521 Report post Posted December 3, 2014 Hey guys, I'm gonna stream tonight at 8pm EST (30m from now) if you guys want to watch (servers allowing). Feel free to ask questions and ill try to answer anything I can. http://twitch.tv/krazyito65 Kaz will probably be streaming his warlock tonight too if you wish to see him http://www.twitch.tv/kazistrasz Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Krazyito 521 Report post Posted December 3, 2014 Ok I lied, I'll try again tomorrow since the servers are being wonky. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Archieie 0 Report post Posted December 3, 2014 Is that in 2 hours? Also a sidenote, Dream of Cenarius is realllly good on few of the bosses, last one specifically :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kazistrasz 216 Report post Posted December 4, 2014 Yes, it's GMT-5. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Krazyito 521 Report post Posted December 4, 2014 Ok should be tonight right now! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kazistrasz 216 Report post Posted December 4, 2014 And Blizzard is <you know what goes here>ing up again tonight so I can't log onto my lock. :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Krazyito 521 Report post Posted December 5, 2014 Streams up! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites