Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pbstar

Paid for Premium and still have ads

Recommended Posts

Uncommon Patron

I paid a year upfront for premium and I still have ads. I have logged in and out multiple times and the ads are still there.  Need Help!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pbstar said:

I paid a year upfront for premium and I still have ads. I have logged in and out multiple times and the ads are still there.  Need Help!!!!!

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks on behalf of the team for your support! I've shared this with them, and we've looked into it. Please would you clear your cookies and log back in to see if that fixed the issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pbstar said:

Seems to be ok at this time. If I have anymore issues I will let you know. Thank you. 

Glad to hear it worked. Hit me up on Discord should you need anything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...