Jump to content
zTik

Ret Pally PVP talent tree not showing

Recommended Posts

Good day,

As I was browsing the site, I came across the Retribution Paladin talent build page that had a few talents picked but you cannot change the level as I used  to be able to nor does it provide any info past level 10. Has the page not been updated yet?

638587487_RetPallyIV2024-10-24090022.thumb.png.adc207c48a93f85e5934075e6b8e0157.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, zTik said:

Good day,

As I was browsing the site, I came across the Retribution Paladin talent build page that had a few talents picked but you cannot change the level as I used  to be able to nor does it provide any info past level 10. Has the page not been updated yet?

638587487_RetPallyIV2024-10-24090022.thumb.png.adc207c48a93f85e5934075e6b8e0157.png

Hey, we're looking into it. Thanks for your report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...