Jump to content
Sergio

"Transfer Aborted: instance not found" won't let me zone in over and over again

Recommended Posts

Why do I keep getting this every time I tried to zone in queued dungeon? Every time I tried, the loading screen did nothing at all, then "Transfer Aborted: instance not found" error message appear. Then I tried again, same result. I'm sick of this stupid error, to the point where it kept me from queuing dungeons every 13-15 min. I even tried relog and disable all addons to no avail. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...