Jump to content
Foxxxxx

log in

Recommended Posts

Rare Patron

I'm pretty new to the site so it might be something I'm doing wrong, but when I click on a topic to view lke news etc. it shows "log in" at the bottom left corner of the page that comes up... I can read it but can't comment I assume without relogging in...

Edited by Foxxxxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2025 at 8:03 AM, Foxxxxx said:

I'm pretty new to the site so it might be something I'm doing wrong, but when I click on a topic to view lke news etc. it shows "log in" at the bottom left corner of the page that comes up... I can read it but can't comment I assume without relogging in...

Hello, would you please log out, delete your cache and log back in to see if that solves the issue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, IHasBan said:

Would you please fix your site so it doesn't work like a porn site?

Hey, would you please specify the issue you are currently experiencing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rare Patron

OK, finally had a chance to check, logged out,dumped cache etc.. so in the guides I still have that "login" showing but not in the forums..

Edited by Foxxxxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...