Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kaestira88

Help in completing Hero's of the Horde!

Recommended Posts

I am having issues completing Hero's of the Horde! My character runs toward alliance. Orkus  says get back (name).  He is following me the whole time. When I go back down where he is and say I'm ready he goes and kill the alliance. I can't get the battle plans from the corpse. Can someone please help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...