Jump to content
BrianAtWowCoach

Looking for alpha testers -Advanced Combat log analysis tool

Recommended Posts

I’ve spent the last 4 months building a tool that I think is legitimately better than everything else out there for run analysis. It gives you detailed breakdowns on wipes, deaths, healing flow, and much, much more. It also has a full AI wipe analysis feature to help find chain of events leading up to wipes and compares it to strategies.

I need 20 people to help kick the tires. If you upload a log for a raid or M+ run, I’ll give you forever free access. Just be willing to provide feedback via the Feedback button, please. I’ve spent a lot of time grinding on this and I’m ready to share it with the community. Just need help on the last mile. It's NOT perfect yet - there will be bugs. I can usually fix them within 24 hours if you use the feedback button in the top menu.

To the mods - please try it out yourself and see before deciding or email if you have questions. Not trying to spam - this is a legit outreach. The site is wowcoach.gg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...